How to Read Your Progress Report Handout
How to Register for Courses
- Find the list of required courses for your major here. Be sure to look at the requirements for your year.
Description of Courses
- Find a description of each course and its prerequisited here.
Schedule of Classes
- Find out when a class will be offered and who will be teaching it.
General Education Requirements
- Cross-Cultural Awareness, and Science and Technology in Society requirements.
- Minor information.
Transfer Equivalency Information
- Information about taking or transferring credit from a Teach School or other universities.
Advanced Placement Credits
- Information about receiving credit through the AP Program.
Downloadable Forms for Undergraduate Students
- Forms (e.g. "Approval for Work to be Taken Elsewhere", "Substitution for a Required Course" and many others).
Faculty Resources (e.g. academic calendars, forms)
Student Resources (e.g. catalogs, forms, schedule of classes, transcripts)
Parents and Visitors (e.g. insurance, tution payments)